Polypeptides are active components that act on cellular structures. Polypeptides catalyze the synthesis of collagen and elastin structural skin proteins, which are responsible for skin firmness and elasticity. Polypeptides help to slow down the appearance of age-related changes, keeping the skin fresh and toned. These substances help prevent the appearance of new wrinkles and smooth existing ones. Some polypeptides have a "Botox effect", and can even affect the creases formed due to active facial expressions. The polypeptides also have an effect on the synthesis of melanin and thus protect the skin from ultraviolet radiation and the manifestation of hyperpigmentation.
Products included in Fohow Anti-Wrinkle Polypeptide Lifting Complex:
- Delicate cleansing gel 100 ml
- Polypeptide lifting essence 120 ml
- Polypeptide moisturizing milk 100 ml
- Anti-wrinkle polypeptide lifting cream 50g
- Polypeptide lifting cream for the skin around the eyes.
The complex includes a large number of nutrients:
1. Glyceryl glucoside - "A wonderful revitalizing agent." Deep moisturizing effect prevents moisture loss.
2. Acetyl hexapeptide-8 - "Iron for wrinkles." A unique peptide consisting of three amino acids: glutamic, methionic and arginic acids. Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 is specially designed to combat mimic wrinkles, and effectively reduce wrinkles on the neck and around the eyes. It has been proven that this peptide not only effectively reduces existing wrinkles, but also prevents the formation of new wrinkles.
3. Palmitoyl tripeptide-8 - "Emollient peptide". A peptide that regulates neurogenic irritation and maintains a normal skin sensitivity threshold. Suppresses the process of production of inflammatory mediators, and reduces vascular permeability. It has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect.
4. Palmitoyl tripeptide-5 - "Doctor for collagen". Palmitoyl tripeptide-5 is composed of chains of amino acids and has the ability to penetrate the epidermis and penetrate deep into the dermis, where it stimulates the production of collagen and the growth of healthy tissues. Not only does it speed up collagen synthesis in the skin, but early research shows that this peptide also has the ability to bind to skin cells and prevent toxins that infiltrate them from harming.
Mode of application.
Step 1 (Gentle Cleansing gel ): Use daily in the morning and evening. Squeeze the right amount of the product into the palm of your hand, add a little clean water, rub until foam is formed in circular massage movements, apply to the skin of the face. Finally, rinse with clean water.
Step 2 (Polypeptide Lifting Essence): Use in the morning/evening after cleansing your face. Squeeze out the required amount of the product or moisten a cotton pad with the product, apply evenly on the skin of the face with patting movements.
Step 3 (Polypeptide Moisturizing Milk): After using lifting essence, squeeze out the required amount of the product, gently apply to the face and neck.
Step 4 (Polypeptide Anti-Wrinkle Lifting Cream): Squeeze out the required amount of the product, gently apply to the skin of the face and neck, lightly massage until completely absorbed.
Step 5 (Polypeptide Lifting Eye Cream): Squeeze out the required amount of the product, apply lightly on the skin around the eyes or on the skin of the face, lightly massage from the inside out, from the bottom up until completely absorbed.